Sunday, January 13, 2008

Upcoming Games of 2008: Part II


Grand Theft Auto 4
Platform: Xbox360, PS3
Release Date: March/April 2008
The more I think about this game, this more it depresses me so I’m just going to leave it at that and say that it's going to own anything and everything out there next year.
/Fanboyism over!

Turok
Platform: Xbox360, PS3, PC

Release Date: February 2008
Our Channel Editor for cameras and printers, Gagan Gupta, cried himself to sleep the day he heard of Turok’s delay (it was to come out in 2007) and has promised us that he’s not going to play any other dino-hunting game till Turok hits the stands. I’m sure he’s happy now.



Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Platform: Xbox360, PS3, PS2, Wii, PSP
Release Date: April 2008
I’m not a big Star Wars fan and I find the whole universe ultra-geeky, but one look at this game’s insane physics (combined with some crazy over-the-top force powers) had me fantasizing about the Dark Side. The Force unleashed will put players into the boots of Darth Vader’s secret apprentice and will take place between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.

0 comments: